Friday, January 9, 2015

What Are You Waiting For?

It's Within Reach -- Grab that Missing Puzzle Piece!


Right here, right now, the decision you make after reading this will change your life!  It's not a trick (2 Corinthians 4:2).  It's very real and very exciting!

You may have been looking for some answers.  You might not even actually "know" the questions, but you do know that there's a state of confusion between what you "think" you know and an inner tugging, a still small voice, or just a feeling you have been having.  

Maybe you've been attempting to fill some void -- a space from within -- with anything and everything, but nothing has worked to resolve or eradicate that missing something.  It's like a jigsaw puzzle that's missing the final piece.  You can almost imagine what it looks like, the shape or the colors.  You've tried other pieces but nothing fit just perfectly.

In some way, we have all had a missing puzzle piece.  I had many broken, torn, missing or seemingly non-existent pieces that I tried finding to no avail.  Some of us put on a pretty good facade trying to live like nothing is wrong.  But until we take this all-important step, we will never be truly complete.

What is that piece?  It is Jesus Christ!  Seems pretty simplistic, right?  Whether you have heard of Him before or not, whether or not you are already a "believer" or a "Christian", you must make an essential, personal decision for it to fill your puzzle.  

Maybe you can relate in some way to my story.  


I was raised a Christian from the time I was born.  I knew who Jesus was, I knew about alot of religious doctrine.  I went to church every weekend.  Then I started dating the man who I ended up marrying.  He had been raised similarly, but eventually his mother chose a non-denomination (not any specific religion, yet bible-believing Christian) lifestyle.  She exposed her family to it and each of the kids made personal decisions to go that route as well.  He then exposed me to a most intriguing non-denominational church, yet I still insisted it wasn't for me and I continued going to my Protestant church.  We got married and a few years later had our first child.  His sister got married in that church he liked so well, which gave me another perspective on that faith and that particular church.  After trying to attend both churches, which quite honestly made things harder, we both prayed that God would show us the path He wanted for us.  It was made clear to us that we belonged at this new-to-me church.  We decided to commit to the non-denominational church, and we are still there today, nearly 13 years later.  Then one day the pastor gave what we term as an "altar call".  Basically, if you want to be saved, accept Jesus as your personal savior (yes, it's that easy), and you get prayed for afterwards.  God had brought me full circle.  I was in tears of joy and amazement.  I was overwhelmed by this decision (in the best possible way).  And, before I knew it, my hand was raised!  It was MY decision, finally and completely.  I wanted to be saved.  

Let me also say that I always felt I was saved.  But this was different.  Before, alot of this was decided for me by my parents, so it wasn't so much of a personal decision.  The churches I had gone to in the past were perfect for my place in life, at that time, and they did a great job of exposing me to scripture and the people in the Bible, and gave me a great foundation for my faith.  But something was still missing.  

My puzzle is now complete with a personal relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ. I have an amazing walk with Him!!!  And I want YOU to have that same opportunity to accept Him and all He offers -- right here, right now.

Are you ready to get your missing puzzle piece?





Romans 10:8-13

But what does it say? The Word (God’s message in Christ) is near you, on your lips and in your heart; that is, the Word (the message, the basis and object) of faith which we preach,
Because if you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart believe (adhere to, trust in, and rely on the truth) that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
10 For with the heart a person believes (adheres to, trusts in, and relies on Christ) and so is justified (declared righteous, acceptable to God), and with the mouth he confesses (declares openly and speaks out freely his faith) andconfirms [his] salvation.
11 The Scripture says, No man who believes in Him [who adheres to, relies on, and trusts in Him] will [ever] be put to shame or be disappointed.
12 [No one] for there is no distinction between Jew and Greek. The same Lord is Lord over all [of us] and He generously bestows His riches upon all who call upon Him [in faith].
13 For everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord [invoking Him as Lord] will be saved.

Click Here and Receive Jesus:  Follow this link to have an intimate understanding of what that means.

Once you have accepted Jesus Christ as YOUR personal Savior, your world is guaranteed to change!  Let me be the first to welcome you to God's family!!!

I will leave you with a few more links so that you don't feel like you've gotten this far and start saying "now what".  These are links from my church to get you started.

St. Louis Family Church
Beliefs


I humbly pray that you find all the answers you've been looking for.  That Jesus fills your heart, soul, and life up in a completely enveloping way with love, grace, tenderness, and mercy.  May you be BEYOND BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment